Of all of the fragrance connoisseurs, the (very handsome) multi-talented Tom Ford has launched in february twelve of some of the most sophisticated, exquisitely blended scents.
The bottles are modern with a sense of luxurious old world charm. Unfortunately, (for now) they can only be found at Bergdorf Goodman and Tom’s new boutique.
Here’s a list of the fragrances with their notes…
- Amber Absolute – (oriental) with notes of amber, African incense, labdanum, rich woods, vanilla bean.
- Noir de Noir – (oriental-chypre) with notes of saffron, black rose, black truffle, vanilla, patchouli, oud wood, tree moss.
- Velvet Gardenia – (floral) with notes of black gardenia, orange, jasmine, rose muguet, tuberose, dark plum, honey, beeswax, incense, and labdanum.
- Black Violet – (floral) with notes of citrus, pulpy fruit accord, black violet, woody notes, oakmoss, Black Violet.
- Tobacco Vanille – (tobacco) with notes of tobacco leaf, spice notes, tonka bean, tobacco flower, vanila, cocoa, dry fruit, sweetwood sap –smells like pipe tobacco.
- Oud Wood – (woods) with notes of rosewood, cardamon, Chinese pepper, oud wood, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka bean, vanilla, amber.
- Purple Patchouli – (woods) with notes of orchid, citrus, leather, purple patchouli accord, spices, amber, patchouli, Peru balsam, and vetiver.
- Bois Rouge – (woods) with notes of citrus, spice, cedar wood, patchouli, jasmine muguet, sandalwood, vetiver, amber, leather, vanilla and tonka bean.
- Moss Breches – (woods-chypre) with notes of fresh wood, spice notes, beeswax absolute, Moroccan clary sage, Hungarian tarragon, Corsican rosemary, labdanum, patchouli, and benzoin.
- Tuscan Leather – (leather-chypre) with notes of saffron, raspberry, thyme, olibanum, jasmine, leather, black suede, amber wood.
- Neroli Portofino- (cologne) with notes of citrus, floral notes, amber. (TOP SCENT, currently out of stock until July).
- Japan Noir – (cologne) with notes of spices, purple patchouli, porto noir, night blooming jasmine, leather, amber, and vetiver.